We believe every pair of Julieta heels should be perfect. It is a philosophy that is essential to delivering the luxury heels you expect and deserve.
Because all our shoes are crafted by hand, we occasionally receive pairs with minor imperfections, such as a blemish in the leather or on the sole. These small imperfections are often in areas that are unnoticeable when you wear the shoes.
However, because of our promise to deliver the absolute best luxury shoes, we would never simply add these to our inventory. Instead, we've decided to make these heels available for a donation of $150. One hundred percent of proceeds will benefit our favorite charity, Adopt A Classroom.
Adopt A Classroom supplies teachers with much-needed resources so their students can have a successful educational experience. We believe deeply in the importance of education and that every student should have the resources they need to be successful. Adopt A Classroom helps serve that goal, and we are proud to support the organization.
What to Expect
- Most of the imperfections are on the soles. Once you wear the shoes for the first time, these imperfections will be unnoticeable.
- Some of these shoes have small, faint marks on the leather.
- Occasionally there are blemishes in the leather. These are quite small and unnoticeable. We predict you'll forget all about them as soon as you realize just how comfortable your feet are!
How to Get These Luxury Heels and Help a Great CauseWe want to make the process as simple as possible, so here’s how you can get your hands on these shoes:
- Head to our inventory page and select the size and style of your choosing. We will show every pair that's available to make it as easy as possible.
- Add the pair to your cart and checkout as you normally would. All shoes will be $150 and all proceeds will benefit Adopt a Classroom. All sales on these shoes will be final.
- Look great in your new shoes and feel great about helping a good cause!
Update: Thanks to your generous donations, we've raised thousands of dollars and fully funded 14 classroom requests! Thank you for your generosity. We are humbled to be able to help our favorite charity in such a big way. Read about the students and teachers you've helped here.